The health and safety of our W.A. Anderson CPA team and clients is our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation. Currently, our offices are still open for appointments. To accommodate any concerns, we are following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and have:
- Increased the cleaning and sanitation of our offices
- Added additional alcohol-based sanitizer
- Informed our staff, if anyone is feeling ill, they need to stay home.
We are also here to serve you via the phone and using our online portal.
- All clients are encouraged to use our Secure Firm Portal to send us files and exchange documents online. You can access the portal via our website or https://www.securefirmportal.com
- Please call us at (954) 233-9458 if you want to schedule a phone appointment.
We are committed to serving our clients with the care, and we are confident we are taking precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients. Please check with us on any changes in our work schedule and call our office if you have any questions.
Small Business Resources
The Small Business Administration (SBA) has a wealth of resources to help your business through these challenging times. View these by clicking on the links below...
Resources for Individuals & Families